Enjoy Secret Solstice – the million-dollar way!
Got a spare $1 million and love Iceland, music and luxury? Then the Secret Solstice Ultra VIP ticket may be just the thing for you.
Organisers of the third annual
al in Iceland this year have announced an eye-watering package available to a lucky few – for the cool price of $1 million (approx. ISK 125 million).
Dubbed by media as ‘the most expensive concert ticket in the world’, this package is so much more than a concert ticket.
First of all, the ticket itself is not physically a paper ticket – instead it is individually fashioned from authentic Icelandic lava, and p ersonally engraved and framed.
Here are some of the features of this mind-blowing package :
- Return flight for six passengers by private business jet to Iceland from anywhere in the world.
- Use of two chauffeur-driven luxury cars and private security for the entire week.
- Luxury six-room villa for seven nights in the centre of Reykjavik.
- Exclusive entry to Secret Solstice 2016, including chaperoned access to off-limits areas.
- Access to the sold-out Secret Solstice Inside The Volcano event, with helicopter transfers.
- Private viewing areas for all major acts at Secret Solstice 2016, where possible.
- Access to the private VIP artists bar on the festival site, only accessible to main stage artists and super-VIP guests.
- Private evening at Blue Lagoon for ticket holders and guests, with helicopter transfers.
- Access to the sold-out Inside the Glacier event, with helicopter transfers.
Iceland's legendary Blue Lagoon to yourself and your guests for the evening. Photo: Garðar Páll Vignisson
- Entry to the Secret Lagoon party , with helicopter transfers.
- Access to Secret Solstice 2016 Midnight Sun Boat Party .
- Private lava field concert by prominent Icelandic, with helicopter transfers.
- Private show at guests’ holiday residence by prominent Icelandic act.
- Private half-day Icelandic nature helicopter tour, with champagne lunch.
- 24/7 access to personal assistants throughout stay.
- Private dining experience at guests’ residence with a prominent Icelandic chef personal chef.
- Private Icelandic food experiences on site at Secret Solstice 2016 upon request.
- Introductions, where possible, to Secret Solstice 2016 artists.
Your private plane tour will take you over the famous South Iceland glacier of Eyjafjallajökull. Photo: Iceland Monitor/Sigurður Bogi Sævarsson
- All food/drinks at Secret Solstice 2016, including hyper-premium drinks.
- Private whale and dolphin watching tour.
- Private day-tour flight over Iceland’s south coast.
- Midnight sun glacier walk and private glacier snowmobile, with helicopter transfers.
Secret Solstice Tickets are fortunately available at much more reasonable prices. Photo: Iceland Monitor/Styrmir Kári
For those of you who need your millions for other purposes this summer, tickets at more affordable prices are available here . Secret Solstice takes place 16-19 June.