Thund is a nature tour operator based in Reykjavik offering excursions focusing on botanical spots in Iceland. The tours feature the unique flora and ecology of Iceland. Most of our tours include light to moderate hiking in wilderness areas. The theme of the tours is the wonderful plant life, exceptional natural phenomena and way of life in Iceland.
Our tours give you a taste of the very best our nature has to offer, including diverse vegetation and scenic landscape. The tours can be adjusted to the requirements of individuals and groups. One of our tours is a superb addition to your holiday or conference in Iceland.
• Flora Tour: Laugardalur and vicinity
• Seasonal Woodland Tour: Heidmork
• Flora and Culture Tour: Reykjavik-Borgarfjordur
• Triangle Tour: Reykjavik-South Coast-Thingvallavatn
• Botany and Geology: Snæfellsnes
Open all year round.
Reykjavík Art Museum - Harbour House
Address: Tryggvagata 17, 101 Reykjavík